2016 Melbourne Festival Media Invitation
Please click on the link below to nominate the events you’d like to attend by ticking the boxes next to desired performances, and submit your requests once all marked fields have been completed.
Please note, tickets are not transferable, they must be used by you. Many shows have a small allocation so your first choices may not always be available, and submitting a request is not a guarantee that it will be confirmed.
- Please note that there are no media tickets available at all for The Echo of the Shadow and Funeral. You will need to purchase tickets if you want to attend.
- There are very limited media tickets available for 887, Lady Eats Apple, David Bowie: Nothing has Changed and Thank You for Coming: Attendance and TS Publicity will make decisions on a case by case basis.
- Confirmation from TS Publicity of your media tickets is required to gain access to Melbourne Festival performances. N.B. invitation is not an “all access” pass; you must apply for the specific events you wish to cover. Do not select performances and events that clash in times – you must be able to attend each event for which you apply.
- Details of ticket collection will be made available to you at the time of ticket confirmation
- Once approved for media tickets, please do not make additional requests less than 48 hours before a performance
- Due to the limited ticket allocation, students do not qualify for media passes - those wishing to cover Melbourne Festival for an assignment can download the full media kit and media releases in the Media section of the Festival website
- Melbourne Festival staff maintain the right to issue, deny or revoke media access at their discretion at all times
- All tickets are double passes (subject to availability). Please let us know in the notes section below if you only require one ticket for any performance
MEDIA TICKETING FORM